Saturday, April 8, 2017

A Whirlwind Trip to Boulder to Meet My New Nephew, Anders Jackson!!

After a special weekend in Paris with Ning, Madeline and my friend Emily, the girls headed back to Luxembourg on the TGV and I flew to Longmont, CO to meet Mollie and Kenny's new baby, sweet Anders Jackson!

My sister, Andi, arrived from Indiana and we had an amazing Sisters Weekend as we watched beautiful Mollie nail it as a mom-of-two. Evie and Anders are so lucky to have Mols and Kenny for parents! They are so fun, patient and generous. We had a beautiful long lunch in downtown Boulder one day; Andi and I did our very best to figure out Mollie and Kenny's super fancy espresso machine while she and Anders slept in a bit the mornings to offset the long nights. Lots of late night giggling. I think I'm so sleep-deprived as a mom, I barely noticed the jet lag.
Introducing Anders Jackson! And his sweet big sis, Evie...
My GIRLS. Love love love my sisters. Aren't they gorgeous?
Add caption
Taking Anders for a walk in beautiful Longmont, outside of Boulder
After a few amazing days, I hopped back on a flight and flew to Stockholm via London to meet up with my family and kick off our INCREDIBLE Spring Break 2017!!!

No comments: