Friday, April 3, 2009

Charlie is Six Weeks Old!

Six weeks has passed so quickly! I've been soaking up every second and imprinting these sweet infant moments on my mind so I'll always remember them... As strange as it sounds, I love leaning forward so my nose is only millimeters from Charlie's mouth and inhaling his lovely sweet breath. I stare at him sleeping. Picking lint from between his toes gives me actual joy (so little! so cute!). And bathing him is my favorite, as it was with Madeline -- the warm water soothes him and I talk to him softly. He seems like such a gentle soul, so easy to please.

Today Madeline, Charlie and I drove into Nashville to introduce the little guy to Rob's co-workers at the office and to have an Indian buffet lunch. What fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Charlie! 6 weeks old! WOW!

Jamie said...

Wow Meg! I can't believe it's been 6 weeks already! He looks so grown up already and is so handsome!! We cannot wait to meet him, hopefully soon!! Love to you all!

Chelsea said...

Is it the Indian restaurant right by the office? We used to LOVE that lunch buffet! Wyatt and I loved to go down and meet Dayven for lunch...