Saturday, August 11, 2007

Madeline's First Photoshoot

We took Madeline to Sears for her first professional photo shoot. The poor thing was hungry and overdue for a nap....but she still cheerfully let us put her in silly poses and flash bright lights in her eyes.

And speaking of bright lights, I think maybe I know what it feels like to be Paris Hilton, chased by the paparazzi. Well, not really at all...but I do have flashing at the edges of both eyes. I went to my doctor and found out I strained the layer of my eye behind the retina while pushing during labor. Wow. I knew pregnancy would be a lot of work, and breastfeeding's like a full time job, but I had no idea how the human body would be tested by childbirth! It should go away in three weeks, but until then, I keep whipping my head to the right or left because I think there's something there.

No comments: