Friday, March 8, 2013

In Charlie's Words.....

This is what Charlie told his teachers about Rob as they prepared for "Knight's Night," a special evening with the fathers at his preschool:

I call him Daddy. He is tall, and he has brown hair. I don't know how old he is, but he's pretty old. Right now Daddy is driving to my home. He doesn't have work today. Sometimes he goes to Caterpillar, and sometimes he goes to our house. When he makes phone calls, then we can't go in his office and stomp and do anything like that. Daddy likes to eat meat, and chicken, and chicken on the bone, and he likes to drink soda, I guess, and root "beard." I don't like root "beard." Every time daddy lets me feel his scratchy face. There is one show he doesn't like -- Barney. I used to like Barney, but he doesn't have hair and he's too purple for me! I like to play around with Daddy. He always does funny stuff with me -- like throw me up in the air and give me a piggy back ride, and a horse ride, and he tickles me too. I love Daddy because he does fun stuff with me!

What more is there to say?

1 comment:

Mollie Jackson said...

My favorite part, " Daddy likes to eat meat, and chicken, and chicken on the bone." Ha ha!